CET MCQ questions and answers Polytechnic 2015-2016 (Part11)
Previous Year Questions and Answers Year 2015-2016 (MCQ with solutions)
101. An electic bulb marked 100 W and 400 V. During consumption the resistance of its filament would be:
102. The resistance of a straight conductor does not depend on its:
103. How many magnetic poles are in a current carrying solenoid:
104. A current carrying conductor is placed in the magnetic field perpendicularly, then the direction of force
acting on the conductor will be:
105. Which of the metal is attracted by magnet in the following :
106. Flemings right hand rule is used in:
107. electromagnetic induction was discovered by :
108. Electric supplyin homes and factories is :
109. What is the effect of heating on a magnet ?
110. Which of the following domestic appliances contribute to Ozone depletion ?