CET MCQ questions and answers Polytechnic 2015-2016 (Part13)
Previous Year Questions and Answers Year 2015-2016 (MCQ with solutions)
121. Green house effect can be minimised by :
122. Oxidation is the process in which a substance:
123. What is a reaction in which one substance is oxidised and other is reduced is known as :
124. Which of the following did not disturb the equilibrium point ?
125. Which of the following turns red litmus blue:
126. Which of the following salt solution is neutral:
127. which of the following is a dry ice:
128. Which of the following non-metals is a good conductor of electricity ?
129. Sulphide ores of copper are separated from the gangue prticles by using:
130. Helium is used in balloons instead of hydrogen because :